11 November 2013
January 13-17, 2014
The Canada-Norway Student Sounding Rocket (CaNoRock) exchange program is a partnership between the Universities of Alberta, Calgary and Saskatchewan, the University of Oslo and the Andoya Rocket Range in Norway.
Undergraduate students spend a week on site at the Andoya Rocket Range, gaining hands-on experience in sounding rocket and payload instrument design. You can earn course credit for completing the programme.
For more information please attend our information session in CCIS L1-029 on Wednesday, December 4th, 2013 from 12:00 to 13:00.
FREE PIZZA provided!
Places are limited and undergraduates must apply through ISSET to be considered for the program.
Applications due by 23:59pm on Sunday, December 8th, 2013
Applications will be evaluated based on:
- Career ambitions in space
- Related projects & experience
- Demonstrated Leadership and Teamwork
- Presentation, ability to represent the university, compliance with application requirements
- Short-listed candidates may be interviewed before final selection
This program is undertaken with the financial support of the Canadian Space Agency and the U of A Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund.